From telecommunications to aviation to industrial applications, dozens of industries rely on pinpoint accuracy for manufactured parts and products. However, each precision machine shop is different from the next. QT Manufacturing is proud to provide high-precision machining solutions to customers.
Here’s a sampling of some of the mills we utilize to quickly turn out customized work:
● 2015 DMG Mori DMU50 18,000rpm with simultaneous 5-axis CNC, Blum probe
● 2013 (2) DMG Mill Tap 700 24,000rpm, Renishaw probe
● 2014 Kitamura MyCenter 4XT 4+1 axis, 15,000rpm, Renishaw probe
● 2017 Hyundai WIA F400, 12,000rpm with 4th-axis trunnion
We offer a well-tooled precision machine shop and engineering expertise to design, test, and revise your products. What more can you ask of your machine shop of choice?
Types of Machining Services to Look For
Look for a precision machining shop with the tools to complete all parts of the job. Your finishing process may involve one or more of the following machine types:
- CNC Vertical Machining: Using milling machines with vertical spindles and a 3-axis cutting tool, vertical machines create products from a solid block of material. They generate complex workpieces with features on multiple sides. Slots, curves, and pockets are no problem for versatile vertical machines, and this method is more affordable and popular than horizontal machines.
- CNC Horizontal Machining: In addition to having a spindle and cutting tools that move up, down, and in and out, these mills have rotary cutting and turning capabilities. They’re perfect for large, complex parts and high-volume runs where visibility and accuracy are paramount.
- CNC Prototyping: If you need to test and perfect your product or parts, CNC prototyping gives you the tools to do so. QT Manufacturing works with many companies, including startups, that want a quick way to visualize and test their products. We can help you create and perfect your prototype until you feel confident it’s ready for the marketing and fundraising stage. Material options include metal, plastic, and wood.
Benefits of Choosing an Industry-Leading Machine Shop
Quality and consistency are important in any product or service and CNC machines effortlessly repeat cutting operations without losing accuracy. That’s essential for high-volume work, such as parts for medical and aerospace manufacturers, but our service excellence doesn’t stop there. Our precision machine shop achieves tight tolerances to create perfect parts over and over again. Therefore, if you work in a regulated industry, such as consumer products and firearms, our team provides the reliability you need to meet compliance standards.
QT Manufacturing is more than just a precision machine shop. It is a production partner that can help you achieve your engineering goals and satisfy your customers. With state-of-the-art CNC machines, skilled technicians, and rigorous quality control, we can cater to your needs. For example, we have the capability to create numerous types of finishes, including matte, smooth, and polished. This allows you to achieve an aesthetic that appeals to your target audience.
Welcome to Our Facility
At QT Manufacturing, we are proud to operate from a climate-controlled, 31,000-square-foot facility that is situated near downtown Dallas. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing center was designed with lean manufacturing principles in mind, to ensure optimal efficiency and productivity. We can handle any precision machining project with speed and accuracy, and deliver it on budget.
We understand that our manufacturing partners demand a higher level of service and quality. That’s why we always strive to exceed our customers’ expectations and provide them with the best solutions for their needs. Check out our capabilities and equipment and see what we can do for you.
Why Choose QT Manufacturing?
Select QT Manufacturing as your production partner for finished parts and products that meet your specifications. You can also save time and money by avoiding delays, errors, and rework that can compromise your project. Whether you need simple or complex parts, we can handle them with our latest technology and expertise in precision machining.