PLEASE DO NOT REPLY WITH RESUME…..if interested in applying please click on the following link and complete. Please take the application & survey process seriously….we do:
JOB DESCRIPTION: QC Inspector
We are an established and growing Precision contract manufacturer specializing in Moldmaking, Plastic injection molding, and production CNC machining. We are actively looking for a department manager that is a self-motivated person to fill the following position.
Shift time: 3rd shift (10p – 6am)
– 1+ min years experience in precision plastic or metal components performing inspections
– Experience with optical measurement equipment, hand tools, gages, pressure and force gage testing
– Training in blueprint reading and experience with inspection sampling techniques
– Good communication and computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
– Must be willing to work overtime as required, including weekends
– Associates Degree and/or equivalent
– Performs visual, dimensional and functional inspection and testing according to documented policies and procedures.
– Records inspection and test data as prescribed by written instructions and procedures.
– Operates all associated test and measurement equipment as instructed and as documented in procedures.
– Recommends changes to policies and procedures.
– Documents non-conformances in Non-Conforming Material Review system.
– Participates in GR&R studies as directed by engineers or technicians.
– Collects data for First Article inspections.
– Performs testing and inspection in accordance with special test requests.
– Train other Inspectors as required.
– Assists in gathering, analyzing, and trending of data
– Performs other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned
– Dental Plan
– Vision / Life insurance
Retirement Savings Plan:
– 401(k) Plan with 4% company match
QT Manufacturing is always looking for good talent and skilled workers. We pride ourselves in finding the best talent and employees in the DFW Metroplex. Certain positions we are always accepting applications and others open up as projects require. Please click on the link below and fill out the Culture Index Survey. This is a workplace personality trait survey that allows us to find the best fit for your skill set and work traits. This is a mandatory step in our hiring process and only takes 5 to 7 minutes of your time. Please register and we look forward to working with you in our fast growing organization.