Our plastic injection mold makers specialize in connector molds for the telecommunications and fiber optics industries; precision molds for the optoelectronics industry; insert connector molds; and over-molds. QT Manufacturing engineers will work with you from start to finish, enhancing your concepts with an injection mold design that maximizes quality and efficiency of the component creation process. Molds are constructed of aluminum, steel and alloys for small, precision parts needed in various industries, like aerospace, telecommunications, and commercial applications.
from QT Manufacturing
We are uniquely qualified to produce mold designs and prototyping to injection mold tooling and maintenance for large production runs. Other qualifications include:
- QT Manufacturing is a domestic machine shop (based in Dallas, Texas), and all of our tools are proudly made in the U.S.
- We have decades of experience building SPI Class 101 to Class 104 injection molds.
- We are ISO 9001:2015 and AS 9100 rev D certified as well as ITAR compliant.
- We have experience building simple prototype injection molds in universal bases, low volume prototypes and production, as well as complex design molds with custom mold bases and the capability of running millions of parts per year.
- We specialize in high precision complex molds, including connector molds, optical sensor housings and photonics as well as premium industrial products.
- Other capabilities include building fixtures, dies, replacement tooling and custom parts.
- Our skilled tool makers can machine metal with tight tolerances of .0001” (one-ten-thousandth) or less in certain cases. This level of precision requires thermal expansion compensation steered by the knowledge of our experienced engineers.
- We ensure the highest level of injection mold maintenance and inspection between production runs.
QT Manufacturing’s plastic injection mold makers are experts at fixing and maintaining damaged molds. Our injection mold storage and maintenance service extend the working life of your injection mold and greatly increase the quality of components manufactured. In addition to proper mold storage, maintenance and repair, regardless of original mold creator, all injection molds are tested, cleaned, oiled and inspected before every production run to insure they perform as designed.
QT Manufacturing offers the following services:
- Complex 5-axis machining
- EDM Wire and Sinker capabilities – 4-axis CNC EDM Wire, CNC EDM Hold Driller and 4-axis CNC EDM Sinker machines allow for high volume and precision EDM services
- Fixture and Die Fabrication
- Mold Repair and Maintenance
Whatever your needs may be, QT Manufacturing’s plastic injection mold makers are here to ensure the job is done correctly.
QT Manufacturing’s Experts Specialize in Plastic Injection Mold Making
Our U.S.-based machine shop specializes in plastic injection molding, custom injection mold designs, mold building, injection molding processing and precision CNC Machining. We are registered to ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100 rev D as well as ITAR compliant, providing only the highest level of quality and service to all of our customers. To learn more about our services and to request a custom injection molding quote today, please contact us at 972-221-0537. Our plastic injection mold makers offer a FREE design consultation to learn more about your project and how we can reduce your injection molded component expenses.
Learn More About QT Manufacturing