JOB DESCRIPTION: Experienced Mold Maker or Tool and Dye Maker
We are an established and growing contract manufacturer specializing in Moldmaking, Plastic injection molding, and Precision CNC production that is actively looking for a self-motivated person to fill the following position in a state-of-the-art modern manufacturing facility:
Shift time: 1st shift (6am – 2pm)
Department: Mold Making Department
– Minimum 10 years experience as a Mold Maker or Toolmaker. Certified journeyman tool/dye maker experience is a PLUS++.
– Ability to work with precise tolerances of +-.0001″ for electrode milling, fixturing, & EDM sinker/wire.
– Mastery of working with small parts, ie. size of parts that fit in the palm of your hand.
– Ability to assemble and dis-assemble complex steel mold and components
– Ability to operate:
– ** REQUIRED for position** EDM Sinker and/or wire, Mitsubishi preferred for both
– Ability to utilize mold making skills to EDM burn tight geometrical dimensions with hardened steel and extreme accuracy
– Manual mills
– CNC mills
– Manual or CNC grinder
– Team oriented – must be able to work with other toolmakers and engineers for efficient tool builds
– Overall goal is to balance on-time delivery with zero scrap rate and highest optimal tool build
– Maintain on-time deliveries for all jobs in production
– Maintain quality control procedures
– Maintain and promote ISO and/or certified quality standards
– Coordinate efforts with purchasing, assembly, & QC to move jobs through production workflow in a timely manner
– Dental, Vision, & Life Plans
– 401K plan – 4% company match
– PTO and paid holidays
QT Manufacturing is always looking for good talent and skilled workers. We pride ourselves in finding the best talent and employees in the DFW Metroplex. Certain positions we are always accepting applications and others open up as projects require. Please click on the link below and fill out the Culture Index Survey. This is a workplace personality trait survey that allows us to find the best fit for your skill set and work traits. This is a mandatory step in our hiring process and only takes 5 to 7 minutes of your time. Please register and we look forward to working with you in our fast growing organization.