JOB DESCRIPTION: Experienced Injection Molding Processor, Shift Lead Positions
We are an established and growing contract manufacturer specializing in moldmaking, plastic injection molding, and precision CNC production that is actively looking for a self-motivated person to fill the following position in a state-of-the-art new facility:
2nd Shift: 2pm to 10pm
Department: Plastic Injection Molding department
– 5 year minimum direct experience with 50 to 90 ton press range.
– Ability to setup & hang mold/tools for new production runs, manage resin drying, compensate machine parameters in process
– Ability to process mold given processing specifications
– Extensive knowledge and experience in processing engineering grade resins (PEEK, Valox, etc)
– Ability for 1st part QC checks and understand production scheduling
– Experience with tight tolerances +-.0005″ on high volume production scale
– Experience working with small parts.
– Experience working with Demag and/or Van Dorn injection molding machines a plus.
– Understand safety procedures for plastic injection molding.
– Basic and/or advanced operation of plastic injection molding presses.
– Maintain and follow quality control procedures.
– Maintain and promote ISO and/or certified quality standards.
– Maintain production and on-time schedules.
– Troubleshoot and solve problems.
– Dental, Vision, & Life Plans
– 401K plan – 4% company match
– PTO and paid holidays
QT Manufacturing is always looking for good talent and skilled workers. We pride ourselves in finding the best talent and employees in the DFW Metroplex. Certain positions we are always accepting applications and others open up as projects require. Please click on the link below and fill out the Culture Index Survey. This is a workplace personality trait survey that allows us to find the best fit for your skill set and work traits. This is a mandatory step in our hiring process and only takes 5 to 7 minutes of your time. Please register and we look forward to working with you in our fast growing organization.