PLEASE DO NOT REPLY WITH RESUME…..if interested in applying please click on the following link and complete. Please take the application & survey process seriously….we do:
JOB DESCRIPTION: Experienced Injection Molding Operator (Shift Lead)
We are an established and growing contract manufacturer specializing in Moldmaking, Plastic injection molding, and Precision CNC production that is actively looking for a self-motivated person to fill the following position in a state-of-the-art new facility:
Shift time: 2nd shift (2p – 10pm) or 3rd shift (10pm – 6am)
Department: Plastic Injection Molding department
– 2 year minimum direct experience
– Ability to manage resin drying, compensate machine parameters in process
– Ability to process mold given processing specifications
– Ability for 1st part QC checks and understand production scheduling
– Ability to deal with tight tolerances +-.001″ on high volume production scale
– Experience working with small parts
– Experience working with Demag and/or Van Dorn injection molding machines (30 to 120 tonnage) a plus.
– Understand safety procedures for plastic injection molding.
– Manage personnel and maintain workflow
– Basic and/or advanced operation of plastic injection molding presses.
– Maintain and follow quality control procedures.
– Maintain and promote ISO and/or certified quality standards.
– Maintain production and on-time schedules.
– Troubleshoot and solve problems.
– Dental, Vision, & Life Plans
– 401K plan – 4% company match
– PTO and paid holidays
QT Manufacturing is always looking for good talent and skilled workers. We pride ourselves in finding the best talent and employees in the DFW Metroplex. Certain positions we are always accepting applications and others open up as projects require. Please click on the link below and fill out the Culture Index Survey. This is a workplace personality trait survey that allows us to find the best fit for your skill set and work traits. This is a mandatory step in our hiring process and only takes 5 to 7 minutes of your time. Please register and we look forward to working with you in our fast growing organization.