PLEASE DO NOT REPLY WITH RESUME…..if interested in applying please click on the following link and complete. Please take the application & survey process seriously….we do:
JOB DESCRIPTION: Experienced CNC Operators
We are an established and growing contract manufacturer specializing in Moldmaking, Plastic injection molding, and Precision CNC production that is actively looking for a self-motivated person to fill the following position in a state-of-the-art new facility:
Shift time: 1st shift (6am – 2pm). Training shift hours will not be the same as structured shifts listed above.
– CNC Vertical Mill machinist – 2 year minimum direct experience.
– Ability to deal with tight tolerances +-.001” on high volume production scale
– Mastery of working with small parts, ie. size of parts that fit in the palm of your hand
– Ability to setup 3 & 4-axis CNC mills for new production runs, change tools, comp work and tool offsets
– Experience working with Haas machines and/or Fanuc controls
– Maintain on-time deliveries for all jobs in production
– Maintain quality control procedures and promote 5S principles
– Maintain and promote ISO and/or certified quality standards
– Coordinate efforts with purchasing, assembly, & QC to move jobs through production workflow in a timely manner
– Dental, Vision, & Life Plans
– 401K plan – 4% company match
– PTO and paid holidays
QT Manufacturing is always looking for good talent and skilled workers. We pride ourselves in finding the best talent and employees in the DFW Metroplex. Certain positions we are always accepting applications and others open up as projects require. Please click on the link below and fill out the Culture Index Survey. This is a workplace personality trait survey that allows us to find the best fit for your skill set and work traits. This is a mandatory step in our hiring process and only takes 5 to 7 minutes of your time. Please register and we look forward to working with you in our fast growing organization.