JOB DESCRIPTION: Experienced CNC Machinist
We are an established and growing contract manufacturer specializing in Moldmaking, Plastic injection molding, and Precision CNC production that is actively looking for a self-motivated person to fill the following position in a state-of-the-art new facility:
Shift time: 1st shift (6am – 2pm). Training shift hours will not be the same as structured shifts listed above.
- CNC Vertical Mill machinist – 2 year minimum direct experience.
- Ability to deal with tight tolerances +-.001” on high volume production scale
- Mastery of working with small parts, ie. size of parts that fit in the palm of your hand
- Ability to setup 3 & 4-axis CNC mills for new production runs, change tools, comp work and tool offsets
- Experience working with Haas machines and/or Fanuc controls
- Maintain on-time deliveries for all jobs in production
- Maintain quality control procedures and promote 5S principles
- Maintain and promote ISO and/or certified quality standards
- Coordinate efforts with purchasing, assembly, & QC to move jobs through production workflow in a timely manner
- Dental, Vision, & Life Plans
- 401K plan – 4% company match
- PTO and paid holidays