We are an established and growing contract manufacturer specializing in Moldmaking, Plastic injection molding, and Precision CNC production that is actively looking for a self-motivated person to fill the following position in a state-of-the-art facility:
- Level 1 Mechanical Engineer, just graduated within previous 12-18 months.
- Analyze and improve manufacturing methods, personnel utilization, and production equipment.
- Troubleshoot process problems and identify solutions which reduce downtime, conserve maintenance costs, and eliminate the re-occurrence of failure modes.
- Develop and maintain Bill of Materials.
- Develop and update procedures to ensure that documentation is accurate and understandable.
- Develop work instructions for injection mold plastic and machined metal parts
- Learn, develop, & implement Gage R&R, CPK analyses, and process control methodology
- Identify and record dimensional inspections for parts
- Recommends changes to policies and procedures.
- Identify Lean methods to implement in manufacturing processes
- Develop and maintain database for mold identification and tracking
- Inspect parts to ensure quality meets established standards
- Assist in all areas of quality control
- Assist in maintenance in AS9100 revD & ISI9001:2015 Quality Management System
- Excellent geometry skills.
- Strong mechanical and problem solving aptitude.
- Work with department managers to fully understand process and quality requirements, implement, and maintain.
- Maintain on-time deliveries for all jobs in production
- Maintain quality control procedures
- Maintain and promote ISO and/or certified quality standards
- Coordinate efforts with purchasing, assembly, & QC to move jobs through production workflow in a timely manner
- Dental, Vision, & Life Plans
- 401K plan – 4% company match
- PTO and paid holidays