We are an established and growing Precision contract manufacturer specializing in Moldmaking, Plastic injection molding, and production CNC machining. We are actively looking for someone that is interested in a career in quality control. Previous experience in quality control is not required, but is a plus.
(All shifts: 1st shift 6am – 2p, 2nd shift 2p – 10p, and 3rd shift, 10p – 6am )
We are looking for someone who is:
- Detail oriented
- Good eyesight, observant, and once trained can identify defects
- Good math skills
- Good communication and computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel is a plus.
- Must be willing to work overtime as required, including weekends
- HS Diploma and/or equivalent
- Performs visual, after training, dimensional and functional inspection and testing according to documented policies and procedures.
- Records inspection and test data as prescribed by written instructions and procedures.
- Can be trained to operate all associated test and measurement equipment as instructed and as documented in procedures.
- After training, participates in Quality Control activities as directed by engineers or technicians.
- Performs testing and inspection in accordance with special test requests.
- Assists in gathering inspection data
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned
- Dental Plan
- Vision / Life insurance
Retirement Savings Plan:
- 401(k) Plan with 4% company match