JOB DESCRIPTION: Shipping & Receiving Associate
We are an established and growing contract manufacturer specializing in Moldmaking, Plastic injection molding, and Precision CNC production that is actively looking for a self-motivated person to fill the following position in a state-of-the-art new facility:
Shift time: Day shift (8:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Department: Logistics Department
- Responsible for all activities related to the receipt and shipping of goods to ensure accuracy, completeness, condition, and timeliness of shipments, includes operating forklift to load and unload trucks.
- Evaluate, negotiate and direct shipping suppliers, including claims processing.
- Coordinate both truckload and LTL shipments with third-party shipping suppliers.
- Prepare all necessary documentation for outgoing shipments.
- Receive and inspect inbound shipments for damage and accuracy to the purchase order. Distribute inbound goods to the proper departments in a timely fashion.
- Maintain Warehouse Inventory in organized, tidy fashion
- Flexibility to work in multiple departments as “jack of all trades”
- Run errands daily to/from local vendors for pick-ups, drop-offs, etc
- Minimum High School graduate or GED
- Clean driving record
- Ability to work with computers and learn ERP system (JobBoss)
- Ability to work in a team environment to meet ongoing shop deliverables
- Ability to learn Quality Control procedures & tasks
- Dental, Vision, & Life Plans
- 401K plan – 4% company match
- PTO and paid holidays